Sunday, June 8, 2008

My experience

I am from China now studying in Capilano College for about two years. My speciality is International Business. I have taken several courses about International Business, and have known some information and techniques such as international crossculture, international trade, global business, and so on. I am especially interested in international communication, and international busines transaction. I have worked in an international stationery corporation when I was on Summer holidays in China. I worked as an interpreter and assistant for the vice president in that company. During the two months, i helped the vice president hold two important meetings which acheived two big international trades for the company which are an order for gel ink pen from a Japanese company, and an order for ball pen from a Switzerland company. Also, I was asked to be the representive for the company to join in a trip which traveled to Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand to visit local markets. I am willing to start my own Interantional Business company after my graduation in 2009.

No comments: